Maserati GranSport MC Victory
Arnage Neoclassic Cars is proud to sale this beautiful and very rare Maserati Gransport MC Victory.
The Maserati Gransport MC Victory is the ultimate evolution of the fabulous 4200 GT. The MC Victory is based on the V8 engine of the Maserati Spider developed by Ferrari and known for its reliability and a F1 gearbox. Limited to 180 units, this exclusive series was launched to celebrate Maserati’s 2005 FIA-GT1 championship title, offering its occupants a unique atmosphere.
- 4.2-liter (4,244 cc) 90° V8 Ferrari F136RB engine placed longitudinally at the front, 400 hp at 7,000 rpm and 451 Nm at 4,500 rpm
- Exterior: Victory blue – dark grey alcantara/black leather interior with blue stitching – only 9 units in this combination,
- Full traceability of history and maintenance.
- Clutch wear 25%.
- 4 new Michelin Super Sport tires
- New battery
- Original Maserati Gransport blue cover with red stitching
- 2 owners / 91.000 km
- Completely checked, diagnostic contrôle (zero default)
- The only visual defect observed is a 2 – 3 cm blister of paint on the rear left-hand side below the light (photo on request).
Car registred and located in France / +33 6 81 87 05 57